Labels

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House @ Shangri-la Plaza

It was a packed Friday night at Shangri-La Plaza Mall in Mandaluyong and with aplenty of restaurants to choose from, my friend and I opted to try Pho Hoa, which was located at the 6th level.

I’ve passed by Pho Hoa (this particular branch & other branches as well) a lot of times but I’ve never tried it (Vietnamese food is not really on my “likes” list).

This branch of Pho Hoa has a small dining area. I noticed that their tables, chairs and interiors are simple, no fancy design whatsoever.

Since I’m craving for “comfort” food, I ordered their Beef Stew with Bread. The soup is rich and flavourful with generous pieces of tender beef. Even though it was just a stew with bread, my tummy was full. (Vietnamese food now added to my "likes" list!)
Beef Stew w/ Bread, PhP 240


My friend, on the other hand, ordered Grilled Pork and Fried Rolls with Rice. It's grilled slices of pork, their signature fried spring rolls and fried rice.
Grilled Pork & Fried Rolls w/ Rice, PhP 280



Maybe because there is no service charge, but I find their menu a bit pricey (for a "small" restaurant) and servings are usually good for one person only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...