Labels

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chairman Wang’s Prime Beef Noodle House

Chairman Wang’s Prime Beef Noodle House might look intimidating--with its high ceiling, stone walls, Chinese art mural, intricate wood decor and dark wooden furniture--but it captured the look of ancient China with a contemporary feel.



Opened in Molito, Alabang February of this year, Chairman Wang’s offers predominantly Schezuan-style cuisine. I’m a Chinese food fan but I’m used to Cantonese-style so Chairman Wang’s is like a “breath of fresh air” for me. It is actually my second time here (at three weeks interval), and this time, for my friend’s birthday celebration.

Here's what we had:

Beancurd Roll- Steamed beancurd rolls filled with ground pork and mushroom and topped with sauce. I think Chairman Wang's version has shrimp. This dimsum classic is also one of my favorite items on their menu.
Beancurd Roll, PhP 150



Fragrant Chicken with Spicy Eggplant – Salty (soy sauce), sour (vinegar) and spicy (chilli, pepper) come together in this dish. 
Fragrant Chicken with Spicy Eggplant PhP 280




Chairman’s Braised Beef with Garlic Coriander – I also had this last time and it has became a favorite because I like the tenderness of the beef. It has a bold garlic flavor.
Chairman’s Braised Beef with Garlic Coriander, PhP 350



Five Spice Salt and Pepper Pork Ribs- Boldly-flavored pork ribs marinated in salt, pepper and five spice, a popular Chinese seasoning.It also comes with a dip.
Five Spice Salt and Pepper Pork Ribs, PhP 320



Chinese Sausage Fried Rice - I’m fond of anything with Chinese sausage (chorizo) and this one has plenty of it!
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice, PhP 280



Iced Lemon Tea – A refreshing blend of black tea, lemon slices, honey and mint leaves.
Iced Lemon Tea, PhP 180 per carafe




Chairman Wang's staffs were so nice that when they heard that my friend is celebrating her birthday, they gave Chilled Coconut Milk Soup with Sago and Fruits. It is coconut milk mixed with tapioca and various fruits like mango, etc.
Chilled Coconut Milk Soup with Sago and Fruits, PhP 95 per bowl



And I just have to add this—Braised Beancurd Skin with Soy Tofu. I had this appetizer the first time I dined at Chairman Wang’s. It is quite interesting to eat—wrinkled sticks that is crispy, a little bit spicy and has a meaty taste.
Braised Beancurd Skin with Soy Tofu, PhP 150


Prices are reasonable but I find Chairman Wang's serving size “small.” An order of a dish could only serve one to two persons. Chairman Wang's lay-out is “narrow” and tables are “too close” to each other. Good thing they have a second floor for small private functions.

I’ll definitely come back here as Chairman Wang's has interesting dishes that tastes good, plus I haven’t tried their signature dish yet--the Chairman’s Prime Beef Noodle Soup.

For more information, like their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chairmanwangs



2 comments:

  1. Their food is superb! Every time I go back I brought a friend who haven't tried their food yet.. Never fail, they end up with a happy tummy.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...